Monday, January 21, 2008

Martin Luther Weekend

What a weekend! I left Cedar City on Friday afternoon at about 5:20 (right after work) and Meat Beau, his girlfriend Lauren and her roommate Erin in Spanish Fork at The Pizza Factory for a double date. WOO HOO! Haha. It was totally fun and we luaghed way hard the whole night. Saturday I went to lunch with my bestest best friend Brittany Mower and it was so fun to see her! (her ring looks a lot better in person by the way :) ) And I am really mad at myself because we didn't get a picture together! Stupid not taking pictures. The rest of the day was just a lazy day which was nice because I got to read a little bit of my book for English...which is interesting...And then Beau, me and Beau's roommate Layne went over to Lauren and Erin's house because they made us dinner and p.s. it was really good. Beau and Layne's other roommate Jeremy was supposed to come, but he didn't want to because he's lame haha. Anyway we just hung out and then watched a movie and then Sunday Beau and I went over to our friends' Brielle, Tauna, and Lindsay's house and played games and ate cookies and had a huge good time.
Today is Monday and it's snowing really bad and I hate it because we were planning on going to the sundance film festival today to go and stalk celebs, but that plan was shot to hell! Haha. Anyway...it's been a really fun weekend. One that I so desparately needed! Please pray that I won't die driving home tonight!

3 comments:

Miranda W. said...

Ok, did you know I live right up the street from Tauna and Brielle, ya big ignore. They seriously live on the same street as me.

Leah said...

Did this post say a naughty word? Are those the same fingers you uh...tickle your mother with?

Lauren said...

What a fun weekend! :)