


I've decided that I've got to blog often or I will forget to do it again. :) So my esbestest best friend in the whole world Brittany Mower got engaged this week! Holy crazy! I remember working at the post office with her towards the end of her time there and how she would always say that she would never get married. "Brittany" I would say. "When you move to Salt Lake you are going to find a guy and fall in love and get married". She would then proceed to say that she hoped I was right but didn't really believe it. Well Brittany, IN YOUR FACE! Haha, but this is a good in your face because you've found "the one" haha. I already miss you! I guess I better get on the ball and start dating so that I can find my "one and only" and then we can be married friends.
4 comments:
Yes, Andrew, you do need to get on the ball! I can't wait for us to all be married friends! We're still friends now though.
yay! thanks andrew!
It's true..being married friends is the best!! Then we can all go do sessions at the temple together!
Hey Andrew! Nice blog. It's about time you join the blogging world. Ha. Come and visit sometime when you are not busy. It's only a 6 hour trip!
Post a Comment