Here I am once again about a week later. Not bad considering my blogging past. I have now come to my senses and realize that this semester is going to be rather difficult. I have English 2010 utopia/dystopia that proves to be interesting, but a lot of reading. Reading isn't a bad thing, I'm just very slow at it. I also have intro to human biology:anatomy and Physiology. Just looking at the title makes my brain hurt! and then of course there is the one and only University 1000 taught by the psychotic Jill Wilks. Can anyone say tranquilizer? Holy cow! If she talks any louder I swear I'll go deaf. But I do have my sanctuary classes: Dance and Institute. without those, I might in fact go completely insane (I'm not too far from it). Other than school nothing else is really going on right now. The post office continues to pay crap but it's a good work environment. I'm going to apply to a restaurant on Monday called Cafe Orleans. They moved right next to the candy shop on main street in Cedar, so wish me luck on that.
I have just been called as the FHE grandpa in my ward. Let me explain. There are 5 FHE groups in my ward each headed by a "mom" and "dad" and I am over the moms and dads with the FHE grandma who is engaged and getting married in March so someone will be taking over her position shortly. Student wards are funny.
Anywho...to all of you fellow students out there I feel your pain and for those of you who are not students any longer, No more homework no more books etc.
4 comments:
yay andrew! you're alive!
i hope you survive your semester and get a better job. i believe in you! :)
Anatomy's not bad, just a lot of memorization.
you blogged AGAIN!! i heart you when you blog. Anatomy is a fantastic class. and yes, lots of memorizing. i hope you get that other job. i'm sure it pays better than the PO.
Yeah, Anatomy I isn't bad at all. I loved it and thought it was incredibly intriguing. I'm in Anatomy II right now. It seems a bit speedier and harder. But not too bad. I just can't wait for Anatomy III and Pathology! Yay for medical professions and all their big words!
Post a Comment