Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a reminder for all of you who want to continue to read my blog, I am going private so get me your e-mail addresses asap!

On that note...the Merriam-Webster dictionary defines school as an organization that provides instruction. The Andrew Barnett dicitionary defines school as an organization that provides on-going stress and hair loss accompanied with assignments, quizzes and exams. This semester I decided that I was going to do my best to stay caught up and on top of my classes so that I had more time to do the things that I want, but it turns out I am just as busy if not busier than if I was behind. Sometimes I wonder if graduation day will ever come...


On a happier note, I got a 91% on my most recent accounting exam which totally rocks! I secretly love that class...don't ask me why...




6 comments:

Tammy said...

Way to go on your test!!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

That's awesome that you got a great score! See what studying can do for you?? *wink wink* My email is janellsmellsgood@gmail.com. You better send me an invite to this blog o' yours

Greg D said...

Accounting is cool. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Kacey said...

Woohoo! Go Andrew! I want to be invited to your blog! kacey006@yahoo.com

Katelyn said...

Good job Andrew! Mike loves accounting too. I don't get it. :) I'm so glad I married an accountant though because I'm so bad with money and keeping track of it.

Hailee and Chet said...

Looks like you have been having tons of fun. I think it would be so much fun to go to the ellen show its such a fun show to watch. Totally send me an invite to your blog
haileerasmussen@hotmail.com