Monday, March 23, 2009

Remember the Magic

The week before my spring break my parents took my brother and sister and I to Disneyland for a couple of days and it was oober fun! It had been about 5 years since my last Disney experience so it was nice to go back and Remember the Magic...and it was nice to get away from life for a couple of days. After Disneyland we went to Vegas for the weekend and went to a couple of the Mountain West Conference basketball games and watched the boys team take the championship. Saturday after the championship game the rents took Brianna and me to go and see Phantom. It was awesome! Thanks for such a fun week Mom and Dad! Love yer faces!

Spring Break consisted of working all week for my dad. It was all good though because I made the mega bucks! I love huge paychecks.
Here are some pictures of Disneyland and Vegas.

3 comments:

Christie said...

that sounds like the week of amazingness! SO lucky! Maybe someday we'll get to have a week like that... I'm glad you had time to chill for a little while!

Lindsey said...

See this? This is me with my jealous face on...glad you had a great time!

TORi said...

Looks like Disneyland was fun! I'f LOVE it if you added me!
tori_sports20@hotmail.com