
Hey everyone. I'm joining the ranks and going private just for that extra security measure. So let me know your e-mail addresses and I will add you to my readers list. If you know of anyone whom I know well that would like to be added just let me know! Thanks everyone!
14 comments:
I would love to be added to your list!! tmlasslo@gmail.com
Hey!!
Please add me!!:)
emilydowdle@hotmail.com
You better add me! You have my email address right? If not, facebook me. :)
Add me or we're not friends! :D jamie_forsythe@mail.com
hey darlin! Add me lindsey_bird@hotmail.com
brittany.defreese@gmail.com
Add me please! brittanysparks30@gmail.com
I would love to be added if that is okay! :) sandra-gold@hotmail.com
christiemfisher@gmail.com please!
Hey sugar bugar! Be sure to add us to your blogger buddies. We miss you! Don't stop trying out for singing stuff, I love your voice!! Sorry about SUU Idol though.
Hey add me to your list. tammygb1@msn.com
Thanks for your comment Andrew :)
I definitely want to be added to your list! Laurenmgillespie@gmail.com
I like to piss people off too much to go private. I don't want to put my email on here, but I'll facebook you. I love your kneecap!
Don't forget me. rachelcmclean@gamil.com
Post a Comment