Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Parade of Homes

Over President's Day weekend a group of friends and I went down to St. George to go to the Parade of homes. Holy Moly!!! There were some nice houses! There were also some not so nice houses...and some houses that we went through that weren't even part of the parade of homes (love me some open houses!) The not so nice houses were decorated all southwestern style...yuck...if you are going to own a 3 million dollar house, make it look like one.

One of the last houses we went to was 3.5 million and was absolutely amazing! The basement had at LEAST 30 foot ceilings (yes, I said the basement) and it held a basketball court, a raquet ball court, a climbing wall, a putting green, a two level weight lifting area and a 216 inch movie screen. It was AMAZING! The pool was awesome too. It had a little cave thing that went around it with a hot tub at one part and a little alcove with a TV in it at the end. It is for sale if any of you are interested.

Here are some drawings of my 2 favorite houses. They don't really do them justice though. Sorry! I didn't take any pictures.









I also tried out for SUU Idol this week and didn't even make it past round one. I missed my dad's 50th birthday party for it too. I was a little mad about that. One of the judges actually flat out told me that she hated my voice. Maybe I should take a hint and stop trying out for stuff. I may give it a rest for a while. I'll still sing when asked to though so if any of you need a musical number for church or whatever, I'm your guy! :)

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Whatever stupid girl! I'd like to hear her sing. You can sing, Andrew. Don't stop!

Katelyn said...

P.s. Will you buy that house for me?

Tammy said...

Who is that girl, I want to lay the smack down on her!!
Cool houses, you are going to buy me one some day right???