Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas cheer has come and gone

Here I am sitting in the library back at school (ugh) waiting for my next class to start (ugh) and thought I would update my blog.

Christmas was totally awesome and it was over far to quickly. I got the ultimate Christmas gift (that being a green Kitchen Aid) and some other fun stuff like a waffle iron, books, music, Christmas decor, being able to go to the Sugar Bowl to watch our Utes kick butt! (GO UTES!)

I also got to see my BFF Jordan Mitchell who lives far away in Texas. I love her!


Me and my Kitchen Aid



Bri and me at the game

Group shot with Bubbles. We love Bubbles!

Jordan and me

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha ha, what a cool Christmas gift, boldly colored. I love that pic of you and Jord! Too cute!

Greg D said...

I didn't know you got to meet Bubbles! Lame!

DeFreese said...

yay! i like you. and i heart your kitchen aid!!

A Little bit of Sparks said...

I'm so sad that I didn't get to see Jordan or you! We will need to get together next time! I miss Jordy! Glad to see your christmas was awesome! GO UTES!

Sandra Davis said...

I love the kitchen aid!! Awesome! I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog....this is Sandra!! :)

CJ Armstrong said...

It looks like you had a great christmas break. It makes me sad that I never see you anymore. I love the kitchen aid.