Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seaworld

On our little adventure to Mexico we went back to San Diego on Wednesday and spent the day at Seaworld with Jeremy Carter's family (Jeremy is on the trip with us. He is Beau's roommate and former mission companion). It was a way fun day, although I did get a little sunburned in the face...which I hate...but it's my fault for not wearing any sunscreen. :) Anyway...we saw Shamu, a seal show, a dolphin show, we went to the shark encounter, and rode a few rides there one of which was impossible to walk away dry from...unless you had an umbrella...which I happened to have in my bag, but forgot about until after I got off the ride haha. It would have been super funny had I used it! Anyway the rides were fun, the shows were good and the food, of course, was expensive...but what do you do? I have included some pictures of the day. Hope you enjoy! :)
Shamu
The Mexico gang outside the Atlantis ride: Keely, Beau, Lauren (we got her a wheelchair to get the ride a little quicker...don't worry! She really wasn't feeling well), me and Jeremy
A seal doing some sort of model pose
Me, Keely, and Jeremy outside the 3-D Sesame Street Movie
Me holding a six-pointed starfish...we weren't supposed to take them out of the water...
The GIANT pizza we had for dinner...it was 30 inches...
Keely, Jeremy. Beau, Lauren and I outside the gate

10 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

yay for posts! You're super lucky! I love Sea World, it's the best!

Christie said...

dude! We used to get those pizzas when my family lived in San Diego. They are HUGE! So fun!

Miranda W. said...

I try to get a wheelchair wherever I go. Lucky!

Beau said...

Andrew!! You need to post "To Kill A Mocking Bird"

The Rasmussens said...

Andrew Barnett. Good to see you're doing well. You sure look happy. We sure miss the late night visits. Let us know if you ever come to Ephraim.

Some visit our blog if you feel so inclined. The boys have sure changed a lot and we've added one too!!

joshandmollie.blogspot.com

Naomi said...

I feel stupid! I just saw a blog where they spelled it "Ensenada" like you did and I googled it. I was wrong, you were right!! I just had to get that off my chest!

Chanda Charmayne said...

Hi Andrew! How are you? I found your blog through Janell. Fun! It was good to see you at the One Voice Reunion...it's been a million years!

Tom & Mellissa Lasslo said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!!! I miss ya tons! And how much of that pizza did you ACTUALLY eat?!?!?!

Tara said...

That pizza...is incredible.

A Little bit of Sparks said...

ANDREW! Its Brittany Christeensen Sparks! I found your blog and I wanted to add you and you add me! My blog is absparksfamily.blogspot.com! Good to see you are having fun!
Love ya! Brittany Sparks or BS! Ha ha fits me perfect! Oh ya and I never got to tell you thanks so much for making it to my wedding! It ment a lot to me!