So it seriously has been forever since I've posted and for this fact I apologize. It's not easy to do when you don't have close access to the internet...which means that there is no internet at my apartment...
Life has been crazy but good. I work a lot but Lord knows I need the money and it gives me something to do during the day besides sit on my butt and watch TV all day.
I am currently rereading the Harry Potter series and I am loving it just as much as I did last summer. I am currently on the fourth book and am not excited for the fifth one because it was my least favorite of the seven.
I leave for Mexico next week (yes, I'm going again) and I cannot wait! I am super excited to get my tan back. :)
I had a family reunion up at Panguitch Lake over Father's Day weekend and it was a blast. It's an annual tradition and we always have loads of fun. From card games to fishing to an added adventure this year of geocashing. I was really bumbed when I had to leave, but there will always be next year and I will see that side of the family at Ute football games which are always a huge good time.
My little sister Brianna Graduated from High School at the end of May which now leaves my parents with the empty nest syndrome. My dad is way excited for all of us to finally be out of the house, but my mom isn't quite sure what she is going to do with herself. I'm sure she'll figure something out.
I will try and post a little more often, but no promises!
4 comments:
nice to see you again.
haha. Justin graduated this year too. I laugh because I still have another sibling living at home. My parents are older than yours, but your parents got all their kids out faster than mine did. I just thought that was funny. Another reason why I won't be having 15 children.
lol yeah will your parents ever be empty nesters Katelyn? jk Andrew you sound like you've been busy and I'm completely jealous that you're going to Mexico without me.. gosh! jk
It was so good seeing you at britt's wedding. I'm so glad i found your blog and I'm adding you to mine so i can read yours all the time. Yay!
Post a Comment