So pretty sure it snowed last night and I am really unhappy about the whole thing. I mean it is almost April for cryin' out loud! If it snows on my birthday I am going to be extremely upset! Anyway...I must say that reality sucks a whole lot! I miss Mexico so much! And the people I was with too. We had a huge good time and we all want to go back.
In happier news, I am now dating someone. I know I know, it's about time! Her name is Heather Adams, and we actually work together at the rent-a-post (the on campus post office). We went to the Jon Schmidt concert in Tuacahn on Saturday and it was really good. My grandparents and aunt and uncle were there too, so it was fun to see them.
School just get busier and busier and I need another break already! Haha. Oh well, there's only a month left, so I think I will survive...hopefully...Hooray for summer time! It's gonna be a good one.
3 comments:
have you kissed her yet??
yay for having a girlfriend! Go Andrew!
So...are we going to get any more details of recent events?? :)
Post a Comment