So this week has been the longest week of my life! I have had papers due study sessions, tests, group projects, work, no social life, lots of studying! I swear professors collaborate with each other and make everything due at the same time just to overload us! Curse those professors and their evil ploys! 

I leave for Mexico in 4 days and I am SOOO excited!!! I have been looking forward to spring break for about 3 weeks now and it has finally arrived!!! There is a group of about 15 of us that are going down to Ensanada for 5 days and we are staying in a condo while we are there. PARTAY!!! I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them.

As most of you know about my converse feddish, I have purchased yet another pair. These ones are St. Patrick's day green and I am so excited! I have been wanting a pair of green ones for a while now. Maybe I should take pictures of me in all of my different ones (the ones I just bought will bring my total of converse to 6 pair).

Someday I will have this many
3 comments:
i can actually picture you with that many shoes. :)
lol I like that picture with the guy... that's awesome! Go for the gold Andrew, you can buy that many pairs of shoes, but wait until after college, then you can afford it!
when are you coming back?!!?!
Post a Comment