
So the other day I was driving home from Richfield and I pulled into my driveway in Cedar City, turned off my car, took some stuff inside, changed my clothes and went back out to my car to go to my cousin Maddie's apartment and my car wouldn't start. I called Maddie to come and jump start my car, so she came and with in minutes I was on my way. As I was about to leave Maddie's apartment I grabbed her to jump start my car car once again because it wouldn't start. "Maddie, move your car to the other side of my car because it will be easier for the cables to reach the battery."
"Andrew, it would be easier for you to move your car to the other side of mine"
"Maddie...my car doesn't work"
At which point we both lost it completely to the point where I was crying because I was laughing so hard. The joys of being blonde.
2 comments:
Oh good gravy, how I love my little sister!
new post please!
Post a Comment