Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Suicidal cat


Hello once again! As we all know "Saturday is a special day" especially when you see something extremely funny happen! I had the privilege of picking up my beautiful sister from EFY this past weekend, and we spent a wonderful morning at the University Mall bonding and shopping and what not. On our destination back to Richfield, we reached the exit by the Flying J and saw a cat crossing the freeway (which was unusual in and of itself) and then it jumped off the overpass!!! What the heck?! At first it didn't really register, but then I turned to Brianna and asked' " did that cat just jump off the freeway?" and she was like "Yeah!" and we both started laughing so hard! It was truly the highlight of the day.

8 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Ha! That's hilarious! I think that cat was a secret agent cat. Suicidal my eye...

Anonymous said...

haha

Christie said...

lol that's so funny! Poor thing...at least a car didn't hit it!

Katelyn said...

Haha! That is the most awesome thing I've heard all day!!

Angie said...

how did you find that cat picture?

Andrew said...

I found the cat picture through google images. Cool, Huh?

Launi said...

andrew, i'm glad you've joined the blogging community. :) so greg tells me you've had a revelation and you're coming to BYU. is this true? provo would definitely be a cooler place with you in it! :)

Miranda W. said...

Not true. He's going to UofU. I wish he'd be in provo. Anthony, this made my day.