Thursday, July 12, 2007

Who's who


I have a friend named Jaclyn Heugly (huge-lee) who did this celebrity look a like thing so I tried it out and here it is. It tells me that I look the most like Ricky Ullman...I'm not seeing it. Brittany and I decided that I look more like that James Van Der Beek fellow. And also take note that two of the look alikes are women: Gweneth Paltrow and Meryl Streep. Whatever. It was fun to do. I just need to become famous and then people can look like me. Haha.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

and let's not forgot that you look like howie dorough. also known as "howie d" from backstreet boys.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Oh! The backstreet boys! Brittany did one for Darrell..yeah, pretty sure one of his look-a-likes is Michael Buble. Ah, I love Michael!

Katie said...

Andrew!!
Hey This is Katie Daniels... Jorgensen! Just to let you know... lara did that for me and I resembled Keith Urban the most.... so... ya...

Christie said...

yeah pretty sure I don't even know most of those "famous" people.. maybe I'm just out of the loop!

Miranda W. said...

Ricky Ullman is so hot! I'm totally crushing....but not on you....sorry....but not really....I love Trevor....awkward....

Anonymous said...

non-blogger!!

Miranda W. said...

The other day I realized Trevor looked like my long time crush John Stamos (Uncle Jesse from Full House) funny....

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

hey i can see that he sort of does look liek uncle jesse.

Anonymous said...

did you forget how to blog or something?

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

post something new!

Miranda W. said...

Ya big bore.