Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Sig I Am, A Sig I'll Be

I was able to spend 4 days in North Carolina for my fraternity's annual leadership convention. Despite the humidity, I had a really good time and learned a lot.

The University of North Carolina's campus is HUGE and took a good 20 minutes to walk from one end to the other. I would definitely be in the best shape of my life if I went to school there.

We stayed in the dorms at UNC and it got pretty crazy every night. Drunk frat boys up until 4 AM singing drinking songs and chanting, mattresses being thrown off the tenth floor, guys throwing beer cans off the balcony trying to make a basket in the basketball hoops down below (yes that stuff actually happens). But it all made it part of the experience.

My brother Devan and I on UNC's campus


My dorm room


UNC's Football field under construction


The room where my meetings were held


The Sigma Chi house at UNC

No comments: