Well it sure as hell isn't me haha.
I will compare American Idol auditions to pregnancy. You forget how painful and agonizing it is, so you keep doing it (or so I've heard). And I honestly forgot how grueling the audition process was, from early mornings to long waits in line, but I assure you it won't happen again
This year didn't turn out to be as promising as the last time I did it, and I am actually completely ok with it. I have a lot more important things to focus on right now, the most important being my degree. With only one semester left, I can't afford to mess around.
Even though I didn't make it past the first round of American Idol, I was able to spend a couple of days in beautiful San Fransisco (and Oakland). I ate some amazing food, walked around the whole city, saw the Oakland temple (which happens to be my favorite one), and went to some really fun clubs. I will be back to visit again San Fransisco!




1 comment:
Andrew! I think you are an amazing singer even if American Idol hasn't realized that yet! Looks like you had such a fun trip! Miss you!
Post a Comment