Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ladies in Red

This past weekend Alpha Phi, the sorority that I represent, had their philanthropy week to raise money for Women's Cardiac Care. By the end of the week the girls raised more than $6,000!

The last event that they host every year is the Red Dress Gala where active sisters, alumnae and parents are invited to come and have dinner and participate in a silent auction. My mom came down for it and we had so much fun! Here are some pictures from the event.

Mom and Me

Timian, Jessica, Me and Bri

Me, Noel, Bryant, Heather and Ryan-The Winger's crew
Michelle and Me


Kristy and Me


My Brothers


Me and My Girls



5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

so fun!! Love the red sweater. Ironic that I just ordered one that was similar to that for me...

Andrew said...

It's because we are twins

Tammy said...

How come I don't like that picture of me???

Andrew said...

Because you never like any picture of you...

Alicia said...

Andrew!!! I saw your name on Ashleys sidebar and got super excited! SO glad to see you have a blog!!!!