Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

A new semester has started and I am in week 3 of the voyage.

I decided that since last semester was such a disaster, I would take one less class than I did and it has proved to be a wise decision on my part. With 2 accounting courses, my capstone course along with one other upper division class I feel that 12 credits is sufficient.

Greek life has had me running since day one, but I love it and regret not joining the fraternity scene earlier in my college life. The guy who is in charge of our fraternity's formal in March asked me to be in charge of decorations and let me tell you that my idea is AWESOME! Singin' in the Rain...that's all I'm saying...

1 comment:

Mike and Noel said...

I am so excited for you! And how come Im not on your blog list?!?!