Monday, April 20, 2009

Here she is now, Ellen Degeneres!

Oh my fun and love! At the beginning of the month I got to go to the Ellen Degeneres show with my cousin Shanalee and a couple of her friends. Before the show starts a guy comes out and gets the crowd all pumped and excited and during this little party he would hand the microphone to people to sing along with a song that they were playing and he TOTALLY gave the mic to me! It was awesome! AND I got to go down and dance on the set in front of everyone. I got a free t-shirt for that. ;) It seriously was on of the most fun things I've done. When Ellen came out I almost freaked out! I was like "Oh my gosh! It's really Ellen!"
Before we went to the studio, we were able to walk around the WB lot for a little while and we walked past the Ellen Show offices and there was a car parked right outside and we were joking around that it was Ellen's car, well we walked by again after the show and it was TOTALLY Ellen's parking space! We could have taken a picture by Ellen's car! We also saw George Clooney's parking space. So rad!











1 comment:

JaMiEj said...

This level of awesomeness is unprecedented! I'm so glad you had a good time!!