Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wondering...
You are all probably wondering why I haven't posted anything for over a week or so. Well let me tell you. My life really is that dull! I do the same thing everyday...I wake up, go to the gym, go to class, go to work, come home and do homework, hang out with friends (if time permits...I know...I should make time for it) and then I go to bed. I told you it was dull! On a positive note however, I got a 95% on my Chemistry exam this week! WOOT! Of course, it helped that the exam was the EXACT same thing as the practice test. And I mean word for word. I love it when that happens. I am also super excited that tomorrow is Friday. I LOVE my weekends! This weekend will allow me to clean my room (it looks like a tornado went through and then a bomb went off afterward) and get some work done for my dad (yay models...) and get some research done for some group projects that I have coming up (I really quite despise homework). I may just take Greg up on his sticker chart phenomenon. Maybe I could get some more things done...and stay a little more motivated to do them...did I mention I hate homework?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do the sticker chart! It will change your life!
I hear ya loud and clear good buddy..
Let us hear more of said sticker chart.
Post a Comment