Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Vegas?

Yes that's right Vegas! Sin City! Viva! One might ask "Why on earth would anyone spend Halloween in Vegas?" Well, when a good friend scores free tickets to The Phantom of the Opera, you would spend your Halloween in Vegas too! And let me tell you it was SOOO amazing! I haven't had that much fun in such a long time. After the show we ate a really nice dinner and then walked around the strip a little bit to check out all of the freaks that come out on Halloween (I only saw two cross dressers). I hope you enjoy the pictures as much I enjoyed having them taken! (I must say that I looked pretty dang good)




3 comments:

DeFreese said...

andrew, you rock.

Christie said...

Oh I am so incredibly jealous! I so want to go see Phantom of the Opera, but Todd doesn't see a point in spending so much money on a ticket... which I don't understand. Maybe some day! hehe

Hailee and Chet said...

Andrew... How are you. I was looking hrought my brothers posts and saw you. And I said hey I know that kid from Snow. Werent u in Joshs band too or somethin. Well anyways how are you?