Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What the?!

So I know that I said I would never ever in a million years shave my head, but I figured that I was losing my hair anyway, so I thought I would help the process along. I'm excited to see what you guys think!







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you told me weeks ago that you would post these pictures! i've been checking it like twice a day.

you look older. i like it.

Greg D said...

Dude, it's awesome. And really, at this point in your follicle degeneration, it's the only way to go.

Launi said...

can i rub your head for good luck?

Katelyn said...

I like it. Are you going to grow facial hair now?

Naomi said...

It had to be done. Just like mine. I didn't quite shave it but you should check out my pictures anyway. Sometimes the drastic thing is the best.

JaMiEj said...

Hey hey hey! It actually suits you more than I would have thought! You can totally pull off the baldness! I'm impressed! Way to be! btw hi :)

Christie said...

lookin good!

Topher and Carma said...

I really like it, it took me by surprise, but you look like a cool guy now. Very hott stuff!

Janell R. Cropper said...

hi jr. mr.b! :) just kidding. That's pretty crazy, but fun! :)