Here is my check list for the first day of the semester:
Apple, celery and yogurt for breakfast. Check.
Cold shower. Check.
On time to class. Check.
Professors who are NOT from the United States. Check.
Professor who vaguely resembles Tim Curry. Check.
Someone who I knew all 4 years of high school who is MY age calling me by my brother's name. Check.
Weirdo music majors. Check.
Finding out I'm a little rusty in the music department. Check.
Bow tie (which I tied myself). Check.
Solidify the venue for Sigma Chi formal. Check.
Play the Wii. Check.
Switch over gas bill under my name. Check.
Nap. Check.
First chapter meeting of the semester. Check.
3 comments:
Who called you by your brother's name? That is funny. Sad, but funny. :)
I played the wii today too. I'm so glad we're twins. And foreign professors are always fun. And you should midget kick that person that called you your brother's name.
cold shower???
Post a Comment