Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Drinks All Around!

As my good friend Brittany aka Spitty always says "I love weddings! Drinks all around!" Weddings are always an exciting event to attend, and not only was I able to attend the wedding of the year, but I was also able to be apart of the magical day.

My good friend Timian married the man of her dreams on Saturday and she asked me to be an usher for the ring ceremony. (Little did they know that they would actually need me to walk one of the bridesmaids down the aisle as one of the groom's men was delayed at the airport).

It was such a wonderful day filled with friends and love and food and cake. It made me so excited to someday start my career as a wedding planner/reception hall owner.

Congratulations Brandon and Timian! I love ya!

1 comment:

DeFreese said...

I've been quoted! haha Drinks all around!