Tis the season for dressing up, which is why Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. To quote the ever hilarious movie Mean Girls: "Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." And therein lies the beauty of it all. You can be whatever you want, and no one can say a word to you. Especially those who don't dress up. And why? Because it's Halloween! Dressing up is what you are supposed to do! So I urge you my non-Halloweeners, to let loose, let your freak flag fly and go to town this Halloween!
The past couple of years I've kind of been into the whole group costume thing. Last year My older brother, my younger sister, my cousin and me went as the Scooby-Doo gang (pictures below) . This year we have decided to continue the group theme and have come up with another (although probably not as epic) group theme. I will include a "hint picture" to see if you can guess what we are doing.


4 comments:
omg, is it clue??
p.s. you're so funny! "let your freak flag fly!"
You should have said here's the CLUE :) ha ha! Fun idea
Is it Pirates of the Caribbean?
Awesome! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment