This last Saturday was the annual formal event of the sorority that I represented. It was super fun and I had a good time, but it was really really hard for me to hand over my position to the next guy. I got very emotional while giving my speech and couldn't even talk at some points.
I love these girls so much and hope they know that they will always have a big brother. Thank you girls for such an incredible and memorable year!
My date and bestie Kristy
My BFF Bri! She was my very first friend at SUU
These are some of my frat brothers that were at formal. That's Noel in the middle. She's our sweetheart.

This is my big brother Zach. He is amazing!
Me with my big brother Zach and one of my favorite brothers Stuart

The Fantastic Four! We went to formal together

This is my really good friend Jessica and her boyfriend Jeremy

This is me with my friend and current president of Alpha Phi Timian and her boyfriend Brandon

This is me with the oh so gorgeous Raquel

Me with Hazey (Haley)

My girls Kim and Ali

Roz and Kalin are two of my favorite people in the whole world!

Me sliding down the railing at the end of the night
Don't forget to check out my most recent posts! :)
2 comments:
love all the posts! and i heart your white suit :)
Wow Andrew you look good:)
Post a Comment