Friday, March 26, 2010

Random Tidbits

I was looking at my blog and realized that I hadn't posted anything in over a month! I'm a slacker! No...my life is really just that boring.

The date today is March 26th and it is snowing outside. WTF?! It's during the winter months that I continually ask myself why I live in Cedar City, or Utah for that matter. I am NOT a fan of winter time! Someday I will live in San Diego where it is warm all of the time...

Only 3 weeks (give or take a few days) left of school! WOOT!!! Bring on summer time! and then only one more semester of school and I am done! Forever!!! Some of you might be asking me "are you going to get your Master's Degree?" People, let's just be happy that I'm getting my Bachelor's, alright?

My fraternity's formal is tomorrow and I can't wait! I'm excited to get centerpieces and other decor up. I will post pictures shortly after so you can all see how amazing it turns out!

I'm basically just typing whatever is on my mind right now which is why this post makes no sense and has no central theme or point.

I work tonight for the first time in 2 weeks and I'm really hoping that we are busy because I need $$$$$!!! I am very broke and need to put gas in my car so that I can make it down to Mesquite tomorrow for formal. People of Cedar City! Tip me well tonight! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Double yay for summer and being done with school!