Yup... that pretty much sums it up.
I get that with a one year old.
Brittany, you'll get it when you live with one
you live with one?
Welcome to my life!
Yes as a matter of fact I do live with one :) I live with my cousin and her family and their oldest is a 3 year old girl...oh my tantrums and cry fits! Seriously...some days...
oh ok. now it makes sense.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yup... that pretty much sums it up.
I get that with a one year old.
Brittany, you'll get it when you live with one
you live with one?
Welcome to my life!
Yes as a matter of fact I do live with one :) I live with my cousin and her family and their oldest is a 3 year old girl...oh my tantrums and cry fits! Seriously...some days...
oh ok. now it makes sense.
Post a Comment