Dear Readers-
Over the past year or so I have been in the midst of making some life decisions. Most, if not all of you have been in similar situations: What do I want to do with my life? Where do I want to be? What is it that make me happy? etc. Within the past little while I have come to the conclusion that I have been living my life to make my friends and family happy. While I am not necessarily unhappy, I'm not exactly happy either. I feel as if I am just going through the motions at this point to avoid questioning and maybe even avoid disappointing those I love and who love me. I have again come to another conclusion recently that I can't live for others and that yes I may disappoint people along the way, but life is full of disappointment and we all get over it eventually. My hope is that you who read this will be patient with me as I figure things out. Some of my choices you may or may not approve of, but some of the choices I choose to make are for me, not you. I sincerely love you all and feel so incredibly grateful that I have been blessed with such amazing friends and family. You have all been there for me no matter what and I hope that I will continue to have you love and support.
8 comments:
good luck, andrew! i'm here for ya!
I love ya Andrew! Good luck with all the big decisions and definitely think of "you" while making them. You're so great, I hope you know you can call me anytime...I absolutely love talking to you. - Carm
Good luck, I know how hard these those decisions can be! If you ever need to talk things out, you know I have all the time in the world!
Ditto! You are great Andrew, and you are loved no matter what! :)
You're amazing Andrew, good luck figuring everything out :)
I love ya too! I keep thinking about ya, so I hope all is going well! Good luck with school starting!
I'm here for ya and you are loved no matter what! If you EVER want to talk just give me a call.
Um...Just live for God and you can't go wrong.
Post a Comment