What a blast I had at the One Voice 10 year reunion! It was so fun to see old friends and it was quite amazing how quickly the songs came back to me! We practiced pretty much all day and it was just like old times where the directors had to tell us to shut up about a million times. But let's be honest, it wouldn't be One Voice it they didn't have to do that.

I included some pictures that I took after the concert. I hope you like them!

A family full of One Voice

Janet and Me

The gang together again!

The Huntsman girls

Krachelle, Me and Mariah

Me and Ryan
2 comments:
This makes me so sad that I couldn't go! It looks like so much stinking fun! Someday... like in 10 more years or something....
Wow, could your sisters hair get any bigger? I'm impressed.
Post a Comment